Posted on April 17th, 2018 by John Armstrong
- Race number, pinned to vest
- Shoes, chip attached.
- Bag with number on it.
- Pacing wristband *
- Mobile *
- Fancy dress costume *
- Vaseline, for anywhere potentially chafy
- Sunglasses *
- Hat *
- Plasters for nipples (or more vaseline or a bra)
- Gels, jelly babies, carrying device
- Imodium *
- Loo roll *
- Beetroot Shots *
- Drink for while you are waiting, maybe a bite to eat.
- Bin bag or disposable clothes.
- Oyster card. They say its free travel on race day but not everyone in TFL seems to get the memo.
- Something to wear afterwards *
- Lucky heather *
* = optional
I think that’s everything. See you at the start or at the Pineapple.