Mornington Chasers is run by volunteers who prefer running (and even triathlon)
to working through their email! If you do have a query, you can contact us
using our contact form (see the link below). But before you do please check if your query is answered
by the any of the following.
- If your query is about the Regent's Park 10K you can find all the information you need
on our Regent's Park 10K Page or in our very detailed
Frequently Asked Questions page.
- You should obtain a temporary membership before
coming to the club for the first time.
- On Tuesdays we meet at the Talacre centre.
There are lockers which operate using tokens which cost £2 for 10, available from reception.
- On Thursdays we meet
at Parliament Hill Track. There are showers and lockers which cost 50p.
- If you can run 5km continuously you will be welcome to come to any of our regular sessions, it doesn't matter if you
think you are slow. If you cannot run 5km continuously you should join our beginners programme.
- We run every Tuesday except during the Christmas closing of the Talacre centre and
VERY extreme weather.
- You can find out about Membership Renewal by clicking the link.
- If you have general questions about the club or running then why not post your question
on the club's Facebook
page? You may get a quicker response than using the contact form.
Still got a question? Then please fill in our contact form.