Mornington Chasers Regents Park 10K
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does it start? 9:00a.m. Please leave sufficient time to pick up your number and drop off your bag on the day.
- Where is the start? The race start and registration are at The Hub in Regent's Park, London NW1 4RU (nearest entrance is Monkey Gate). See the map.
- When will I receive my race number? We don't send numbers through the post. You should pick them up from registration on the day. Please leave sufficient
time to pick up your number and drop off any bags.
- Where are the results? Here.
- Do I get a medal? Yes all finishers get medals.
- Will there be pacers? We normally have pacers each month and announce the times that will be paced on our Facebook page.
- Will there be race photos? We normally provide free photographs. Follow us on Facebook to be informed of when these are available. We do not guarantee to photograph every participant and photographs are only available subject to us finding a volunteer photographer.
- Is it chip timed? Yes.
- Is it flat? Yes, with only a few slight undulations.
- Are buggies allowed? Yes. Please be considerate to other runners.
- Can I enter on the day? We strongly encourage you to register in advance to avoid disappointment. Online registration closes at 7am on the Friday before the race. On the day entries are currently priced at £25 and are subject to availability.
- Are there water stations? There is a water station at the end of every lap.
- Is there a bag drop/changing/showers? Yes.
- Is the course accurately measured? Yes. The course is accurately measured and run under a UKA licence.
- How can I find out if you've received my entry? If you entered using this website you can use our athlete search tool.
- Can I transfer my entry to another race in the series? Yes. Please contact us using our contact form.
- Is there a cut-off time? We encourage novice runners and run-walkers to take part. If you are planning to walk most of the distance please note that our volunteer marshals are told that they may stand down once all participants who are likely to complete in under 90 minutes have passed. We will keep the timing equipment running for 2hrs. Runners taking longer than this may not receive an official time.
- Where can I park my car? On Sundays you can park your car without charge on Prince Albert Road NW8, just on the other side of the Regent's Canal. There are parking restrictions on the Outer Circle road from 9:00am and you cannot purchase a ticket until 9:00am.
- Where is the nearest public transport? The nearest tubes are Baker Street (Metropolitan, Bakerloo, Jubilee, Circle and Hammersmith & City Lines), St John's Wood (Jubilee Line) and Camden Town (Northern Line). Buses include C2, 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 205, 113, 274, 453 and there may be others.
- Where's the information for marshals? Here.
- You haven't answered my question. Who should I contact? Please contact us using our contact form.