Please help by preparing tea and washing up from time to time. It would be great if everyone volunteered
to do this once per year. It's not complicated, but here's what you need to do:
- Buy milk (we need 2 pints on Tuesdays). The money can be reimbursed by the club.
- When you're back from your run, take out the tea chest from the storage on the ground floor (you can ask the reception to open the cupboard)
- Make tea and provide water and squash as well. Squash, water jugs and cups are in the cupboard under the counter.
- After serving tea, wash-up cups, tidy up and put cups and tea chest back in respective cupboards.
- If biscuits, tea, sugar, washing liquid are running out, please let a committee member know